Onyx Management Group has over two decades of experience in all phases of commercial real estate management as well as leasing and sales. We manage office parks, retail shopping centers, medical facilities, industrial properties, bowling facilities, and self-storage facilities.
Onyx Management Group is well known for its effectiveness in dealing with difficult problems. Using practical management knowledge, experience with government agencies, sound financial analysis, careful tenant selection methods and intense supervision, Onyx Management Group is able to put in place a management program to meet the needs of its clients, the owners.
Onyx Management Group manages over two-million square feet of office, industrial and retail space in Philadelphia, Bucks County and Montgomery County and offers a full spectrum of services, including; specialty consulting, asset management, property management, and maintenance.
Commercial property management is an intricate business. When everything goes smoothly, you often don't know it's there. It is when things go badly that the importance of sound property management strategies becomes apparent. Experience and involvement are crucial to keeping commercial properties running smoothly.
Various services encompass the field of commercial property management, and each has a different level of importance for varying types of businesses. These include marketing and leasing, specialty consulting, asset management, property management, and maintenance. Communicating with property owners, business owners, contractors, and other parties of interest is challenging, and crucial to establishing productive relationships.
Below are the Commercial Management Services offered:
- Receipt of rent and other receivables
- Processing for payment of property invoices
- Maintaining an accurate rent roll
- Annual budget preparation, including recommended capital expenditures
- CAM reconciliations
- Base Rent and/or NNN adjustments
- Monthly owner reports
- Planning for capital requirements
- Bidding and engagement of property service vendors
- Review and execution of service contracts
- Monitoring vendor performance
- Collection of vendor certificates of insurance
- Tenant lease compliance and associated correspondence
- Receive and act upon tenant service requests
- Regular site visits and tenant contacts
- Marketing of spaces available for lease
- Prospective tenant and/or business screening
- Negotiation of lease terms, including tenant improvements
- Preparation of leases on behalf of owner
- Lease disputes/administrative inquiries
- Maintenance of tenant lease files/information
- Review and abstracting of new leases and amendments to leases, etc.
- Collection of tenant certificates of insurance
- Coordinate legal issues such as tenant defaults/disputes, slip and falls, etc.