Below are general guidelines that are taken into consideration during eligibility process when we review the applications for rental.
* Twelve (12) months of verifiable rental history or home ownership.
* NO evictions
* NO outstanding money owed to a landlord or Property Management company.
* Proper notice given to current or previous landlords.
* We reserve the right to deny your application if, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify your rental history.
* We reserve the right to deny your application based on poor rental history.
* Twelve (12) months of current employment or twelve (12) months in a similar job.
* Self-employed persons will need to show proof of income (tax returns, etc.)
* Other stable income may be acceptable if NO employment.
* Net income (including co-applicant) shall be A MINIMUM of three (3) times the rent amount.
* Income may include sources other than employment.
* Ability to pay all deposits and rent in full, prior to move-in.
* One (1) year of established credit history.
* All Credit Accounts must be current.
* No undischarged bankruptcies.
* One (1) year of established credit after bankruptcy.
* We reserve the right to deny your application based on poor credit history
* The number of occupants per unit is limited to no more than 2 people per bedroom plus one, unless local fire safety codes are more prohibitive.
* Each applicant over 18 years of age will be required to produce a photo I.D. (a driver’s license or other government issued photo identification card) and a second piece of I.D., as well.
* Material false information on your application may result in denial.
* FAILURE TO MEET ANY OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA MAY RESULT IN THE DENIAL OF THE APPLICANT TO RENT.