1) Complete rental application:
In addition to providing a completed application, we request that prospective tenants provide us with supporting documentation to validate information provided on the prospective tenant application.
- We require a completed application to be considered for a property. The application can be found online by clicking the following link Apply to Rent Online or by printing the application from the following link Download Rental Application and faxing it to our office.
- There is a $40 application fee per adult residing in the property. This must be paid at the time of application completion. If online application is submitted, the site will prompt payment with a credit card, debit card or checking account immediately after completion. If the payment section of the online application is missed or your application is faxed to the office, please click the following link to pay your application fee via Online Payments. Please note that we must have an application turned in by all persons over the age of 18 even if their income will not be guaranteeing the lease.
- If an agent has showed the property, their name must appear in the “notes” section of the application. Also, a standard par application will be accepted if submitted directly from the agent.
2) Provide Proof of Income (mandatory):
2 months worth of most recent pay-stubs: We compare the prospective tenant's application take home income against the requested rental amount. We are looking for take home pay to equal 3 times the rent.
Self Employed Individual: For those persons who are independent contractors and applying as a prospective tenant, we will need copies of 2 years tax returns and last 3 months bank statements to validate the income.
Pensions, Social Security, Governmental Assistance: For those persons who are receiving pensions, social security, or governmental rental assistance, then you must provide proof of award letter, vouchers, or other documentation.
Client must provide proof of income, and it must be validated by 3rd party sources. Therefore, we do not normally accept a notarized letter from an employer as sufficient income without other proof being provided.
3) Provide Copies of Identification (mandatory):
4) Prospective Tenant Applicants with pets (mandatory):
- Copy of Driver’s license and social security card
- Copy of state identification or passport
We know some tenants have loving pets, but pets are an additional risk for landlords. Therefore, we request that applicants who have pets must provide supporting documentation:
5) Copies of Bills (optional):
- Pictures of the animal provided with the application
- Proof of any pet training certificates awarded to your pet
- Proof of any local ordinance registration requirements if requested
Copies of Bills for residence that were living with family or living as a roommate: We know that some prospective tenants are living with their families or were roommates in a property without being on the lease. This means that the applicant should provide us proof of residency such as bills being sent to the applicant at the address. This is how we can verify residency information if you do not have a current lease, or your state approved identification does not indicate the current address as the address provided on the application.
TIME TO PROCESS PROSPECTIVE TENANT APPLICATION
When a complete application is received: the tenant rental application and documents have been submitted and application fee has been paid, then the application process takes about 1 to 3 business days to complete. Please make sure that all information submitted is correct and that necessary documentation and application fees are paid to avoid delays.
* Delays can occur due to inability to get landlord or employment verification.
VIEW REQUIRED DOCUMENTS VIEW ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES